Nosh™- WHIPPED COCONUT CREAM
Nosh™ Whipped Coconut Cream
Tips for Refrigeration
Nosh™ must stored in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for 2-2 ½ weeks in the fridge. Stir before serving in order to fluff up and revamp the creaminess of this decadent non-dairy treat!
Tips for Freezing
Nosh™ can be enjoyed as a non-dairy ice cream alternative, as well! It will remain fresh and freezer burn free in the freezer for up to one month. When you are ready to indulge, simply remove it from the freezer and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. Then, using a spoon, gently scoop it out of the jar in order to gain that creamy, thick, luscious ice cream texture.
– a dollop as a topping over ice cream, yogurts, fresh fruit, and even creamy soups (like butternut squash chowder with apple chunks)
– as a dip for vibrant fruit platters, pretzels, biscotti, sweet potato fries, caramelized carrot fries, or freshly sliced bananas
– as a frosting on cakes
– as a filling for macaroons and whoopie pies
– frozen and in a cone, like you would a vanilla ice cream cone!
– on toast with a sprinkle of cinnamon or honey
– all alone is best…EVERYONE who tries it agrees!
– chill in the fridge and then enjoy as a fluffy, rich chocolate pudding or chocolate mousse alternative
– store in the freezer and follow the directions above to enjoy as a vegan ice cream alternative
– enjoy as an ice cream cone and top it with a dollop of your other favorite refrigerated Nosh™ flavors!
– chocolate frosting for cakes, cookies, and pastries
– shake shake shake this into your favorite cocktail and then top with another little Amaretto Nosh™ dollop
– stirred into coffee or espresso
– as a dip for biscotti or any Italian pastry platter
– on toast with a honey or maple syrup drizzle
– atop or mixed into a smoothie as a thickener and nutty flavored sweetener
– over any chocolate desserts to experience the flavors and textures of chocolate-covered oranges (brownies, cakes, cookies, Chocolate Nosh™ ice cream, black bean brownies or cupcakes)
– atop or mixed into smoothies or fresh juices
– overnight oats and chia pudding (mix or top)